Serves: Two persons
Time taken to prepare: 150 minutes
Goat/Lamb Liver: 300 grams
Minced Onions: Four Medium Sized
Minced Green Chili: Four
Fresh Curd: 200 grams
Oil of your choice: 200 grams
Red Chili Powder: Two Tea Spoons heaping
Green Coriander Powder: One Tea Spoon heaping
Turmeric Powder: Half a Tea Spoon
Salt: One Tea Spoon not heaping
Ginger/ Garlic Paste: 30 grams
Vinegar: Two Tea Spoons (optional)
Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan like a pressure cooker and add the minced onions once the oil is hot. Fry the onions on low flame till their colour turns light brown. Add the Ginger/Garlic paste with a little water so that the ingredients do not burn. Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt with some water. Fry the masala on low flame till it is cooked. Turn up the flame and add the curd while stirring the mixture till it comes to boil. Add the minced green chili. Cook the mixture on low flame till the masala takes on a deep red colour. Wash the raw liver and add it to the masala with some more water and cook on low flame till the liver turns hard. Unlike other meats liver will turn hard when fully cooked. Just before taking the pan off the flame add the vinegar. Serve with hot chapaties as a full meal or it can also be served as a delicious snack with cocktails before the main meal.
Contact UsKGH @ AOL.IN M.91-9828284433 T.91-141-2363262
- Life On The Banks Of The ChambalThis post is for the nature lovers amongst us. These are pictures of some of the life at the Bhadrawati Safari Lodge Savti Sawaimadhopur. If you want to spend some time comuning with nature on your holiday this is the … Continue reading →
- On The Banks Of the Chambal-An AlbumSawaimadhopur, world famous for its Tiger preserve, is about two and a half hours away from Jaipur by train. Its a busy route and there are a lot of trains plying between Jaipur and Sawaimadhopur. 35 kilometers or approximately one … Continue reading →
- Life On The Banks Of The Chambal
- Life On The Banks Of The Chambal
- On The Banks Of the Chambal-An Album
- Boneless Chicken In Shahi Gravy
- Chicken tomato masala
- A home for the butterflies in Jaipur
- Chicken Masala In An Oven
- How To Use The Leftover Roties?
- How To Cook ‘Kaleji’
- CHICKEN LOVER’S RECIPE EXCHANGE
- KEOLADEO NATIONAL PARK,BHARATPUR IN IMAGES-3
- KEOLADEO NATIONAL PARK,BHARATPUR IN IMAGES-2
- KEOLADEO NATIONAL PARK,BHARATPUR IN IMAGES
- Some Images From The Pushkar Fair 2013
- An Encounter With The Naga King Chillies
- A Visit To KCK Simriti Ban
- A Walk At The Man Sagar Lake
- My Version Of Masala Papad Recipe
- How To Make A Simple Tomatoe Cheese Sandwich
- How To Grill a Perfect Cheese Vegetable Sandwich
- Photos From A Day At Mehrangarh Fort
- Do you take a camera with you on your holiday?
- A Gourmand’s Jaipur
- Times Food Guide-First Jaipur Edition-2012
- The Rake
- Picture Gallery
- JEWELS IN THE CROWN OF JAIPUR
- Guldaudi Is All Set To Bloom Again!
- Musical Fountain At The Jawahar Circle, Jaipur
- National Flag Of India In Jaipur
- Unique Restaurants Of Jaipur
- A Recipe To Cook Raan At Home
- Why Love Jaipur?
- Elephants Are The National Heritage Animals Of India
- Revamped Official Website Of Karan’s Guesthouse
- A To Do List For When You Are In Jaipur
- The Flowers Are Back!
- What’s Cool In This Heat?
- Paneer Masala
- Science Park
- JKK Gifts Jaipur With A Rajasthani Museum
- Do Press The Like Button!
- The Salt Lake of Sambhar
- Shaktipeeth-Kaila Devi
- The Jantar Mantar In New Delhi
- To Sariska-By Road-An Album
- A Visit To Kaila Devi Mela
- Radio, TV & FM In Jaipur
- Got To Have Gota!
- What Is A ‘Kos Minar’?
- Sevanti-A Reprise
- The Hot Air Balloon Ride On The 13th March 2011
- An Evening At The Jal Mahal Palace
- Bored In Jaipur?
- Whats Free In Jaipur?
- Chicken Curry
- A Recipe To Cook ‘Khichari’
- Photos Of Some Common Birds Found In The Parks & Gardens Of Jaipur.
- A Labour of Love!
- G.I. For Sanganeri Hand Block Prints
- Show Us The Trees In Your Garden!
- The Jaipur Cyber Dens
- Some Photos Worth Another Look!
- Best Jaipur Hangouts
- Why Kill A Tree Like This?
- What Noise?
- Why Do We Need Piped LPG?
- Why Burn Dry Leaves?
- An Appeal
- Hand Made Paper
- Beautification Of The Streets Of Jaipur
- Jaipur Blue
- Photographing Monuments Of Jaipur
- Spicy Egg Curry
- Makar Sakranti
- This Jaipur-At A Glance
- The Bullet Riders
- Rangeela Omelette
- Open Air Theatres in Jaipur
- The Smoking Lounges of Jaipur
- A Shoe Laundry In Jaipur?
- Some Flower And Plant Nurseries In Jaipur
- Soya Chunks In Manchurian Sauce
- Day Break At The Man sagar
- A Flower For Your Desktop
- A Day At The Pushkar Fair 2009
- A Recipe To Cook Lentils
- Deepawali Chali Gai
- Cannon Foundry Of Jaigarh
- 13th Birding Fair at Jaipur’s Man Sagar Lake to Promote ‘River Restoration’
- Jaipur on Slideshare.net
- Some Important Libraries Of Jaipur
- Ground Water Level in Jaipur
- Thikana Govind Dev Ji
- The Monsoon Ride To Bhangarh
- Local Perfumes Of Jaipur
- A Deer Park In Jaipur
- All In Praise Of Trees
- Jantar Mantar
- Laal Maans-Prepared My Way
- Places To Visit Near Jaipur-A list
- Isar Lat
- A Traveler’s Resource Known As The Travelgrove.com
- Global Cook Book-1
- Horn Please!
- A Gift Of Wings
- Call 108 Emergency
- A Birding Fair in Jaipur
- Jaipuri Razai-A Quilt Like None Other
- Ravindra Manch And Jawahar Kala Kendra
- A Village For The Elephants Of Amber
- In Remembrance
- An Animal Fair With A Difference
- ‘Khama Ghani Ajmal ji Ra Kanwara’
- Pabu ji
- Grace in Gait-The Thar Marwari Horse
- Kota Doria Sarees
- Chocolates-A Life Long Affair
- Lac-Worth Its Weight In Gold
- A Quick Bite To Eat In Jaipur-2
- Pachar-The Desert Citadel
- A Quick Bite To Eat In Jaipur
- Bal Vipra Bankura Hanuman Ji Mandir,Baleta
- A Rajasthani Delicacy-Ker Sangri Pickle
- In And Around Bhandarej-A Sketch
- Air Planes For All ?
- PRASANNAM Diabetic Foot Clinic,Jaipur
- Coffee Bars of Jaipur-A List
- Master Masons Of Sikandra
- Lalsot-Some Interesting Facts
- Braille Library Of Jaipur
- It Is A Dog’s Holiday
- Morning Walk In Jaipur
- Pushkar Fair
- A Rajasthani Curry Made With Aloe Vera
- Marriages May Be Made In Heaven But Are Solemnised In Jaipur
- SHRI SALASAR BALAJI
- SHRI KHATU SHYAM JI
- JAIPUR GETS A NEW ART GALLERY
- How Do You Like Your Chai-Tea?
- CAMEL-THE SHIP OF DESERT
- Ramakrishna Mission
- Mehndipur Balaji
- Jaipur Life
- Peacock-The National Bird Of India
- Jaipur Museums-A List
- Gardens Around Jaipur
- Bird Watching In Jaipur
- Books About Jaipur You Should Read
- A Fish Curry Recipe From Jaipur,INDIA
- Clubs Of Jaipur
- Where To Shop When In Jaipur
- JAIPUR-A Fun Place-Even By Night
- Karan’s Guest House
- Get them! 4 days ago
- Does anyone know how to turn off ads on the lock screen of my Samsung J7 ? Suddenly they are there every time I power up the screen! 2 weeks ago
- If you need to spit something don't put it in your mouth in the first place! Help Modi ji with his #SwachhBharatMission ! 1 month ago
- It is best to look both ways before crossing a one way Street in Jaipur! 1 month ago
- Why does the 4G @VodafoneIN slow down considerably in the afternoons? Happens every day!Does @VodafoneIN want us to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Karan’s Guest House, Jaipur Photo Gallery
Share This Blog
- 276,665 hits
- #rajasthanassemblyelection2018 #jaipur #EVM #VVPAT everything worked perfectly! Thank you #electioncommissionofindia #rajasthanpatrika #selfiwithink#bhadrawatisafarilodge #sewti #chambal #swisscottages #sunrise#bhadrawatisafarilodge #chambal #river #banks #sewti #sawaimadhopur #ranthambore #tiger #stay #accomodation #aligator #crocodile #safari #run #swisscottages#bougainvillea #golden #flowers #plants#flower#yellowrosesWild flower ChambalPampas Grass in the sunset. Chambal.Rose http://www.bhadrawatisafarilodge.inGerbera jamesoniiHappy makar sakrantiBonfire#Nationalflag #tallestflag #Jaipur #tricolor #tricolour#Tree #greenPastel yellow #kaner #oleander #flowers #blossom #jaipur #rajasthan #india#flowers #jaipur #rajasthan #india#purple #flowers #jaipur #rajasthan #india#pink #jaipur #rajasthan #india#lotus #neelkamal #waterlily #jaipur #rajasthan #india
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow This Jaipur! on WordPress.com
- Follow This Jaipur! on WordPress.com