Today I read an article about 10 unusual restaurants of India. A facebook friend had shared the link. Being on facebook has its uses, you know! Jaipur did not feature in the list. So naturally I had to make a list of restaurants unique to Jaipur.
1.The Dining Hall, Swarn Mahal, at the Rambah Palace, with its painted ceiling
2. Steam, the Lounge Bar, at the Rambagh Palace, with restored Stem Engine & Victorian Station is very unique.
3. Polo Bar, at the Rambagh Palace, is unique.
4.Revolving restaurant at the OM Tower on M.I.Road is unique.
5.Chokhi Dhani, an recreated ethic village restaurant is unique.
6.Pink Pepper, a restaurant in a bus which goes across Jaipur while the diners eat.
7. Durg Cafeteria at Nahargarh Fort is unique with stunning view of the city of Jaipur.
8. The Dinning Rooms in the RTDC’s Royal Trains are unique.
9. 1135 AD, A Resturant on the ramparts of the fort of Amber is unique.
10. The ancient India Coffee House at the Jawahar Kala Kendra (JKK) & on the M.I.Road are unique for being hot bed of intellectualism in Jaipur.
11. Tapri, the tea house.
These are all I can think of. If you think I have missed a Restaurant please feel free to add it to the comments.